You will need the following information in order to start your website.
1) Domain name:
- The domain is your website address and can be any name that hasn’t been taken on the internet. Our domain name is gogleweb.com.
- You can use any domain name that you want and do not have to be a registered company name.
- You can check if your domain is available at the following link: click here to check
2) Internet Provider Details
- We will need your internet provider’s details. (How do you go onto the Internet? Mweb, Vodacom, MTN…)
3) Page Content
- Information about your company, such as contact details, overview, mission and services offered.
- Product or service information.
- What do you offer? Any additional information you want to make available to your clients?
- Key words that clients might associate your business with.
4) Company logo
- Include a standard company logo if required, otherwise a Web-template canbe used.